banner

Monday, April 16, 2012

Save Your Relationship and Stop Your Break Up


Think about what it is you are trying to save.
Do you just want your ex partner back just because you feel that you can’t have them? Maybe you just don’t like the idea of your partner being with someone else? Was it an abusive or controlling relationship? Did one or both of you cheat? Just remember, it doesn’t matter what happened, it can be saved.
Be the person they fell in love with.
Chances are you were an attractive person when you first met. They might have liked your looks or your personality. How have you changed? Have you become the whining and begging individual that can’t bear to be without them? For now on, always be positive around them and everyone around you.
Control your emotions and guard what you say.
If you keep saying anything to save your relationship, you could lose the chance to get your ex partner back. Do not respond to your breakup by whining, crying and begging them to come back because this method does not work. You are just going to irritate them and drive him further away. You need to understand that even though they have initiated the breakup, they may still have feelings for you even if they don’t know it.
Use past memories to your advantage. in relation ship
If they’ve ever complimented on an outfit that you have worn, wear it again. If there is a type of perfume that you have worn that they liked you wearing, wear it again. The point is you need to become attractive again. Not just to your ex partner but to everyone around you. This will definitely work in your favor.
Remember, no situation is hopeless and no break up is certain.
Every day, in fact, every minute, couples get back together regardless of the situation. No matter who cheated, or who said what. Just remember, you can change YOU now. Don’t try to change them.
Agree with the break-up.
Whenever I give advice on these situations, this seems to be the hardest to cope with. The most important thing you need to do is agree with the break-up because as long as you’re fighting against their decision you won’t be able to work towards getting them back.
Find other things to focus on.
From now on, concentrate on what you’re good at. Make your self better and make everything around you better too. If you’re good at your job, do well with that.
With many years of experience I can assure you that it doesn’t matter what your situation is, your relationship can be saved. 21 Simple Steps To Saving Your Relationship



5 comments:

  1. you can be attractive again to an ex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Tip My Hat To You Sir Mark Jones, Quite An Interesting Approach To What Some Consider An Insurmountable Task. Keep Up The Good Work; The Fact Of The Matter Is, Not If But When You Would Have Touched Only One Life Which Equals Half Of One Relationship, Your True Purpose. IN This Life And Thiers Would Have Been Realised.
    For Example My Purpose As A Health Care Professional Is To Use My GOD Given Talent And Ability To Reach Anyone In The USA With www. HAPPYLIFEANDHEALTH.com And Offer A Free Bottle Of "Weight Management Support" F R E E. Enough To Go Around All 50 States. eg. www.SammieInMiami.com Be My Guest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samuel de Gannes, i'll try to do my best

      Delete
  3. I thought it odd as she'd just gone, without any proper 'goodbyes'.
    I was really unhappy as deep down I felt that we should be together. Then i ask for help when i saw Dr. Wicca's ad on the internet and phoned him, within a few minutes I just knew that he would help me, he's so helpful, and really understands what you are going through. I have recommended him to anyone who are having troubles because my girlfriend came back into my life within 32 hours just like he said it, We solved our issues.
    Well, I can now confirm that Dr. Wicca is totally amazing and i'm so happy that he has been able to do this for me. He helped me get a new job, its working in a factory, basic pay but I am happy, every weekend off, many thanks to Dr. Wicca. I would highly recommend Dr. Wicca's work to anybody, he will tell you if he can help you or not, straight talking or whatever problem you are experiencing. Contact him on dr.wiccahightemple@gmail.com or find him on facebook on: Wicca temple

    Ivan Dicks from London

    ReplyDelete
  4. BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE ANITA AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 7YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW THIS PHONE NUMBER ONLINE +447012926136 ABOUT MR ODIGIE SPELL IN LONDON AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM A CALL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND £500 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS SO I HAVE TO END THE CALL AS I HAVE PAID OVER $7000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR BECAUSE OF ANITA SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE £340 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE ANITA AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW ANITA ONLINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFFLINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ONLINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MR ODIGIE THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ANITA PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A LOVE SPELL THE CALL MR ODIGIE NOW +447012926136 OR EMAIL HIM (odigie24hourslovespell@outlook.com)

    Sincerely,Jenkins Smith Chicago USA.

    ReplyDelete